Provide your organization a comprehensive and customized ICD-10 training program that combines people and technology for the most impactful results. Our facility-specific approach creates educational objectives based on your high volume diagnosis and procedure codes, ensuring that your coders will be exposed to your codes during the training program.
We have developed a blended ICD-10 education approach that enriches the educational experience. Our approach integrates several facets of training:
Our Self-Guided Lessons through the IOD Learning Institute (ILI) enable participants to learn at their own pace as their schedules allow.
Instructor-led Webinars provide participants the chance to receive specific answers and clarification on their individual topics of interest along with invaluable peer-to-peer interaction for further review of facility-specific data.
Interval Assessments administered by our staff throughout the training program help gauge progress and identify areas for focus.
- AHIMA-Approved ICD-10 Trainers
- Comprehensive Education Planning
- ICD-10 Documentation And Coding Readiness Assessments
- Self-Guided and Instructor-Led Delivery
- 40+ CEU Hours of AHIMA-Approved Lessons (via ILI) in Three Core Learning Tracks
- Anatomy and Terminology
- ICD-10-PCS (unique to each facility)
- Post-Training Coding Assessments
- Post-Implementation Interval DRG/CMI Benchmarking
- Post-Implementation Interval Coding Audits
- Flexible Pricing Options
View our printable info sheet here.
Contact IOD to learn how we can help your facility excel at ICD-10.