IOD’s RACassist® service and technology is designed to provide varying levels of assistance to your organization to navigate the complex and resource-taxing information requests and bewildering five level appeal process associated with Medicare’s expanded rollout of its RAC program.
RACassist can be used on a stand-alone basis or combined with IOD’s team of industry renowned medical directors, MD’s, nurses and other professionals. The sophisticated system is designed to help ensure your organization can quickly respond to potential costly RAC recoupments. RACassist:
- Features a secure ASP-based delivery model that allows for rapid deployment
- Generates and tracks all letters and correspondences
- Offers a customizable reporting dashboard and graphical reporting package
- Provides real-time financial, compliance and HIM dashboard reports
- Integrated with AHA reporting requirements
- Tracks financial impact by monitoring over/underpayments
- Meets IT securities policies
- Can be utilized to track all carriers, not just RACs
- Employs an experienced professional review and appeal team
- Offers a configurable fee model to keep costs low
- Integrates fully with IOD’s PRISM® ROI Management Solution
RACassist frees your HIM resources from the complexity of RAC management and empowers thorough and rapid response to RAC information requests.